Jamie, Elena, Garrison, Victor Verner
May 4, 2013
I want to tell you that we had a delightful experience, and that you possess that rare combination of skill, knowledge, personality and ability (and desire) to teach, which makes for a World Class instructor. The kids and I had a great time, and they learned more than I had hoped for.
Thanks for sending the surf board recommendations, and web links. I honestly have been too swamped to look into it just yet, but I did receive your emails this time, and I will endeavor to get boards for the kids as soon as I can. I’m having my mother mail their wet suits up to Connecticut from Florida (where we bought them for swimming last winter), so that we can do some surfing in New York now and then. Thanks again for a real awesome time.
May 4, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
I loved the time I spend with the Costa Rica Surf Camp. Cesar (the owner) is a nice and open person Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!