Brad from AZ
June 3, 2013
I recently did a 6 day surf school package with Costa Rica Surf Camp, and recommend them enthusiastically. The owners, Kaitlin and Cesar, are delightful people; they make you feel like you are hanging out with good friends at the beach. At the same time, they are professional and take their work seriously. I did lessons with both Cesar and Jordi, and both were safe, effective and patient instructors. Kaitlin handled the booking process cheerfully and professionally, and was very accommodating with my complicated scheduling constraints. The accommodations at Hotel Diuwak (included in the package) were excellent. Having stayed before in Dominical at other hotels, most of which are cramped and somewhat noisy, I particularly appreciated the peaceful, spacious grounds of the Diuwak (the owner is a big gardening buff). Although it would certainly be worth taking individual lessons with CRSC, the surf camp package has many advantages. Among them, getting picked up and dropped off in San Jose, ad lib use of surfing boards even when you’re not taking lessons, and fun extras such as visiting local waterfalls and a wicked great swimming hole with one of the best rope-swings ever.
– Brad, AZ
June 3, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
These guys were awesome! My 8 yr old son and I took lessons. The guys were so patient and we both Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!