Mike, Cheyenne, Dillon and Ronan McGlue, Carlos, Carith
May 4, 2013
Thank you for the best family vacation yet. Every instructor with the Costa Rica Surf Camp was excellent. They were knowledgeable about ocean safety and surfing skills and were able to use their backgrounds to help inform all of us, were attentive to our individual needs while surfing and also made it a fun experience. They were also excellent with the kids. Alejandro and Kelsey were so kind and really welcomed us into their family and community. They both went beyond anything that we could have expected to insure that all of us were enjoying ourselves and getting everything and more out of our trip. You have done a great job with the surf camp. Dominical is a very beautiful place that we hope remains as small as it is. Honestly there was not anything we could have done for a better vacation. We highly recommend the Costa Rica Surf Camp for everybody, families, couples, beginners, intermediates, they can meet your needs regardless. Thanks so much to all of you (Nac! ho – Dillon and Ronan still talk about you) for a memorable surf vacation. We cannot wait to return. Miss you guys, and many, many thanks for everything.
The McGlue/Kamermans Family
May 4, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
Costa Rica Surf Camp goes beyond surf instruction on a phenomenal beach. Cesar, Nacho, and Kaitlyn made this vacation the BEST Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!