June 3, 2013
I visited Dominical in Jan 2013 and stayed with Costa Rica Surf Camp. The facilities were great and the beach was 10 steps away and gorgeous. Kaitlin and Caesar were super knowledgeable about the local area and surf and make their guests feel very welcomed! They helped me organize and amazing surfing trip to Domincal as well as offered advice to help me plan my travels when I left the beach. The instructors at CR surf camp know their stuff and I gave me some great tips to improve my surfing. Overall a great experience.
– Sue, Canada
June 3, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
My husband and two boys, 5 and 3, did a two day surf lesson with Costa Rica Surf camp and had Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!