St. Hilaire Family
May 4, 2013
Cesar, Kaitlin, Ezequiel, Nacho –Thanks so much for a wonderful time! We had alot of fun learning how to surf and really appreciated all theÂ patience and encouragement. The kids had a blast and keep asking to go back. Alix wants to play in the sand with Ezequiel & Nacho again!! You made it fun for all of us, it was truly a great vacation. Dominical is beautiful and all the people were so friendly. Thanks for taking us to the waterfall too, the kids had fun skipping stones with Cesar
Villas Rio Mar was a good fit for our family, toucans and iguanas to watch surrounded by beautiful gardens.
May 4, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
Costa Rica Surf Camp goes beyond surf instruction on a phenomenal beach. Cesar, Nacho, and Kaitlyn made this vacation the BEST Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!