June 3, 2013
I stayed with some friends for one week in Dominical Costa Rica and we made surf trips with Costa Rica Surf Camp to Dominicalito every day and it was just amazing there! It’s good for beginner and intermediate surfers, the wave is gentle and nice and the view from the water is just awesome!!! We had a great time there, the surf instructors cesar, jorge and ezequiel are very nice and great teachers! We always had a lot of fun with them and they helped us to pick the good waves and to improve our level of surfing! Also the manager of the camp Kaitlin is very nice and helpful and she always had an open ear to help with any problems.
Dominical is a very cute place to stay and very laid back. I can only recommend to go there and live pura vida … it’s beautiful and surfing with Costa Rica Surf Camp just makes your trip perfect!!! Have fun!!!
– Miriam, Switzerland
June 3, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
I stayed with some friends for one week in Dominical Costa Rica and we made surf trips with Costa Rica Surf Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!