May 4, 2013
Had such an amazing time hitting up the waves at Costa Rica Surf Camp. Coming from NYC, Dominical was exactly what I needed to get away from the hustle and bustle from the city. This little town definitely encompasses everything the “Pura Vida” culture stands for. One of my friends came down from San Jose and they let me give her a few of my lessons. The sunsets at this place are unbelievable too.. I brought my waterproof camera and DSLR and took some amazing photos. My only complaint was the rain.. but I guess thatÂ’s what happens when you go to CR in December. Thanks again!.
May 4, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
avec mon fils de 18 ans nous avons passé une semaine formidable avec le costa rica surf camp à dominical. super Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!