Leslie, Alina and Izzy Rohan
May 4, 2013
We had such a fun and relaxing time at your camp. Besides being a great place to learn to surf, Playa Dominical was a wonderful place for our laid back warm-weather vacation.
Thank you, Kaitlin for all your help putting together a trip that was just right for our family and working us in during a busy New Years season. Thank you Cesar, Caleb and Jordy. It was really nice to see your friendly, smiley faces each lesson! Myself, Izzy and Alina were real beginners and it was great to have the small number of student to instructor ratio. You guys made it possible to learn at our own levels and in our own comfort zones. So much Fun!
Thank you Edwin, for your friendly conversation about all things Costa Rican on the ride to and from the airport!
It was a great way to start 2012 and I will be dreaming of coming back always.
May 4, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
Costa Rica Surf Camp goes beyond surf instruction on a phenomenal beach. Cesar, Nacho, and Kaitlyn made this vacation the BEST Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!