May 4, 2013
My 14 yo son and I spent a week in Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp. We loved it and would recommend it highly. Both Kaitlin and Cesar made travel easy with excellent advice, smooth and personal airport transportation,and help with organizing other activites( snorkeling, ziplining). The surfing lessons were excellent with Cesar and Jordi and both my son and I improved. The town and hotel were quiet and beautiful and relaxing. Kaitlin, Cesar, and Jordi are all great people and fun and easy to be around.
May 4, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
Me and my friends stayed for 7 nights at CR Surf Camp and we had a awesome time!!! The owners are Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!