May 4, 2013
Dear Kaitlin and Cesar,
This thank you is long overdue. Seth and I cannot begin to tell you how grateful we are for the time we had in Dominical. The lessons were great, the atmosphere was relaxed and the two of you along with Ezekial and George, made it all the more fun and exciting. We felt the love that you have for Costa Rica and for surfing. Costa Rica Surf Camp provides a complete experience. I have told all my friends and co workers about you and invited them to look you up.
Thanks again for a beautiful and relaxing trip. We plan to return and bring Robyn and Morgan.
May 4, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
Dear Kaitlin and Cesar, This thank you is long overdue. Seth and I cannot begin to tell you how grateful we Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!