May 4, 2013
I took a 9 day trip to Costa Rica with one friend, and I can honestly say I hope to make it back once a year!
CR Surf School was absolutely amazing. Kaitlin and Cesar made my first trip to Costa Rica the best trip I have ever taken. Not only was Kaitlin easy to work with prior to getting to Costa Rica, she (and Cesar) made sure we were taken care of while in Dominical. Whether we were walking around town, hiking to waterfalls, checking out Manuel Antonio, or surfing they both made sure to make this an adventure I will never forget.
Surfing was such a blast – Cesar was a great teacher, not only making sure we were giving the proper instruction, but he also helped us catch our own waves. I never felt uncomfortable in the water.
Thank you CR Surf School – can’t wait to be back next year!
May 4, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
Alejandro, I want to tell you that we had a delightful experience, and that you possess that rare combination of skill, Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!