Elizabeth and Family
June 3, 2013
We did a 7 day vacation with the Costa Rica Surf Camp and it was amazing experience. It was my husband and I and our two girls, 11 and 8. Kaitlin made all of the arrangements easy and we had everything set up and travel went smooth. Cesar and all of the instructors were so patient with the girls and they made it so fun! We felt so safe and cared for. They made it so fun and such a stress free vacation! We would definitely recommend it to anyone learning to surf, especially with kids!
– Elizabeth and family, IN
June 3, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
I loved the time I spend with the Costa Rica Surf Camp. Cesar (the owner) is a nice and open person Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!