May 4, 2013
To start, we planned our trip at the last minute and could not have done it without the team at Costa Rica Surf Camp. Though there are a number of options for people visiting, we have three boys (ages 8, 5 and 1) and wanted to rent a house. The house that the team at the camp found for us was spectacular. It had 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths + a pool and a great view of Playa Dominicalito up the coast to Dominical and beyond. We saw toucans, geckos, leaf bugs and other wildlife every day and the kids loved the pool. Although we rented a car to get back and forth from the house, we wouldn’t have needed one if we had stayed in other accommodations that the Camp offers (in the town of Dominical). The house was just the beginning – we booked 5 days of surf lessons for my wife, my 8 and 5 year olds and me. The team of instructors was excellent – very professional but really fun loving. Our boys got tired after surfing for awhile and the instructors were happy helping them with their Spanish or digging in the sand. Although we had our own house, we spent a lot of time in the town of Dominical, which was great. It is not at all built up like many other resort areas. There are a number of good spots to eat / drink and prices are reasonable. This was a great all around vacation for our family and we would highly recommend working with the team at Costa Rica Surf Camp to help organize it all. Cesar knows everyone and will make sure that you have a great time!
May 4, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
I took a 9 day trip to Costa Rica with one friend, and I can honestly say I hope to make Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!