June 3, 2013
Me and my friends stayed for 7 nights at CR Surf Camp and we had a awesome time!!! The owners are a really nice couple and are helpful with everything you need. Cesar and Jorge are, despite of being great surfers, really good surf teachers and wont let you miss one good wave! Lots of laughing and fun is guaranteed at this camp!!!
– Bettina, Switzerland
June 3, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
I’ve been a little remiss in sending this because I’ve been so busy …. busy planning my next surfing trip. I Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!