Anne Best Vacation Ever
June 3, 2013
I had the most incredible week at Costa Rica Surf Camp. My every need was anticipated and taken car of. I was picked up at the airport and driven straight to my wonderful hotel on the beach. My first night there I feel asleep to the sound of waves. The next morning Ezequiel picked me up for my first lesson. I had never surfed before but Ezequiel took me to a beach with small waves and made sure I was completely at ease before I went into the water. I admit I was a little nervous when the first wave rolled in. With Ezequiel’s encouragement I actually stood up on my first wave. It was a blast. I was hooked.
The whole week continued like that. Ezequiel and the team at Costa Rica Surf Camp were the nicest group of people and tons of fun. Every detail was thought out and I fell in love with surfing and Costa Rica.
The prices were more than fair and I give CR Surf Camp my highest recommendation. I will be back!
– Anne, CA
June 3, 2013
CR: (506) 8812-3625
CR2: (506) 2787-0393
The reason we had such a fabulous holiday in Costa Rica was because we started it with Cesar at Dominical. We Continue Reading
Costa Rica Surf Camp was created with the intention of making our guests feel like home in Playa Dominical. Students have the opportunity to relax, meet new people, explore Playa Dominical, and enjoy the unique characteristics that this town has to offer, from waterfalls to the most extensive range of wildlife!
Costa Rica Surf Camp is different from other surf camps out there because WE CARE. We treat our guests like family. We show them spots only locals know about. We teach them about the waves, the culture, and the wildlife. We invite our guests to see what pura vida is all about.
Surfing Playa Dominical with Costa Rica Surf Camp, offers great advantages:
- Playa Dominical’s waves break 365 days a year so Costa Rica Surf Camp surfers can count on having waves for their surfing vacation.
- Playa Dominical is a beach break. This offers two advantages:
- Firstly, beach breaks are safer than reef breaks or point breaks
- Secondly, Playa Dominical offers smaller waves on the inside for beginners and larger waves on the outside for advanced surfers.
- For more advanced and adventurous surfers there are point breaks near by.
- Best of all Playa Dominical waves are not crowded like other places in Costa Rica! This means more fun and relaxation!